Thursday I'm at the point of these expensive embassy called (1.86 cents a minute), today I found out that the call center in Turkey is
xD Anyway case I have an appointment for 10.15 clock in Frankfurt get the consulate.
am So I went yesterday with Niko and her mother a friend of her mother, who lives in the area of Mainz, because Niko had her appointment at 9.45am.
Was very funny (Nikos mother: "We do not find you ...", friend of Nikos mother:" Where are ye now? "Niko in the background:" We stand behind the grade Fiat and beside us is a shrub with pink flowers. And behind a red bank ").
xD Anyway case I have an appointment for 10.15 clock in Frankfurt get the consulate.
am So I went yesterday with Niko and her mother a friend of her mother, who lives in the area of Mainz, because Niko had her appointment at 9.45am.
Was very funny (Nikos mother: "We do not find you ...", friend of Nikos mother:" Where are ye now? "Niko in the background:" We stand behind the grade Fiat and beside us is a shrub with pink flowers. And behind a red bank ").
So today we are from Mainz to Frankfurt to Giessen road 38 (or so).
Niko and I shall therefore to brave kidding nice the Americans until we notice that we are on the side for the first time must obtain a Numemr.
We therefore to the switch.
Since then we have first laughed extreme, because the guy had such a sexy accent, simply great, so very cute. He has
get our passport and wanted to see the receipt that we paid so well for 80 € visa fee, then he still wanted to see our form DS-156 (the one with the beautiful photo).
Then we have our passport to get back Also one number.
My number: U416
We shall therefore again udn so I trying to find the form DS-156 documents made my whole messy, I knelt down to me to organize my documents again.
my passport down next to me with the number in it. Then it was
windy.
I try meien documents udn protect my number suddenly flies away.
Super.
lands Where are they?
Behind the fence, great na.
If I ran behind my documents would be blown away ... So Niko
responded to my note and suddenly a guy comes and asks "Is that your paper is blown away?"
"Erm, yes," what makes this guy? My paper run after.
But Niko was quick xD
then said the next Ammi, of which people should be in control:
"The next four please" (Of course, all secured and that funny speaker thing was 6 feet or so away
"Do. they udn any electronic a number? "So sweet.
Ne Electronic we have not udn a number (again).
So we were able to control.
soltlen In the control we pack all our stuff in so eien shell.
Add the empty pockets and the types of the jacket.
belt and the pants had also started to slip. No matter.
Through this body check as part of the airport.
and wait for the stuff.
udn then pick up again waiting for further instructions. We could
into the next building.
The guy is pure come with us (Kaiserslautern fan and not a cologne. Upps) sat with a friend.
We sit down in the series and then later a third friend from.
So was the series with 5 people fully.
Now it was waiting for approximately 9.45 clock and we had until the proper number was called.
U390
W569
T050 U391 U378
And so on.
Niko had the U414 and was ahead of me.
When she came back I turn right, that was about at 10.30am.
I had to switch 7
The woman there:
"Give me your documentation by." wants to give
* Documents *
"No plastic!" *
rid of plastic and durchgeb
* "Why do they have signed nciht?"
* confused * "Where not signed?"
"Yes, here, the DS-156"
* underwriting *
"Give me her number"
* number durchgeb *
"Only one. These are two"
* note withdrawable udn by tear *
"Here you go we do not need to wait until their number gets called "
will wait again. Niko
First ask them if they do not even signed added.
she has not. Reassuring.
was the type of nebnmir and U421 had to ask if he had utnerschrieben.
he had ...
to start a conversation.
They were very funny.
And without the wait would be determined seeeeeeeeeeehr been lengthy, but as time went by very quickly. Oh
one of the three had the U418 and soltle also switch 7
So he went there, but somehow I made after closing time and he should go. So he went
back to his seat, but his number was not called, he goes to ask 6 to switch. The
sends him to some other guy who tells him that he flew out of the system and he gets a new number, the U446, but things could directly submit to switch 6 without waiting.
On the edge:
The 3 students were in Trier so in the ages of 28 and were only 12 days in the U.S. to reach out to as eien UNI.
exactly why they needed a visa no one knew exactly the UNI wanted to halt ...
Eventually Niko was recalled, it was like to 11.05Uhr or so.
And I had to wait on and the others,
then came the third type of which for the second time tuned keien Numemr idea what he had.
Well, and so were Niko and the guy finished and U416 (ie me), U421 (type next to me) and had to wait U446 U418 aka yet.
Somehow my number and skipped by U421, very strange, never mind.
the holding lame.
At some point, we completed a bold, who turn comes first, the loser gets a candy bar.
Well I was first at it. Sun at 11.25 clock to switch 10
I go there udn the guy was very cute.
type: ". Hello How are you?" -> Of course, with horny accent.
Me: "Good and you?"
type: ". Also good thank you"
* Scrolls through the documents
* Type: "High School Awesome!"
Me: "Yeah"
type asked me in English where I go, etc. hooked.
I answer nicely. Babbles and babbles and the
and babbles. But
was extremely sweet.
Well then had to give my fingerprints udn that's it.
I go back to the bench.
And Niko just astonished.
"You had to speak English? I do not ..."
U421 has been at it and immediately after with soltle to the same switch.
He was at the time but get me a chocolate bar from the machine (gambling debts are Ehrernschulden).
get what I?
NUTS. His comment "I think this fits!" * Race * to switch
nasty So!
Well Niko and I are gone and the return trip, and the search for Nikos mother now is not important xD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment