Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Il Gay Cruising Spots

dyrbaglyz @ 2010-04-28T20: 48:00

After the closure of the ski season before last weekend I had the weekend to open the cycling season. The good and the reason was a good - organized around pokatushki Murtensee . Pokatushki I liked. There I rode a bicycle on the train, and rode around the lake. People have to say it was decently and from time to time had to stand in a traffic jam . The rest of the nation was too decent , so I have to maneuver in the stream. I must say that maneuver in a moving crowd of cyclists / scooters for the first time I had, and I liked it. Few negatives: I strongly nepolyubil scooters, go slowly and the wheels are constantly agree well. We drove all who could and could not (people on roller skates, pushing a stroller in front of the child, in the lens of catch failed, as I have not tried). On the way passed through the former Aventicum , the capital of the Roman Civitas Helvetiorum. To me there seemed interesting , going to somehow go, go in the Roman Museum and all that. Along the road were various meroprinyatiya , but I was tempted just to Freestuff pancakes (mini-crêpes gratuit) for a snack on fried chicken for dinner. After finishing a circle around the lake, I got up under its own power at home, at the end is barely moving.

In the process, experienced in field GPS-tracker on his phone. Drive the route in three parts you can see here ( a , 2 , 3 , on prichincheskim tehninam in the middle of a piece is missing), the result pleases me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment