Tuesday, July 3, 2007

How To Save Scorched Soup

third Newsletter of AIFS AIFS

If Niko makes an update, I stop one too ^ ^ (I had some time ago, but somehow I am too lazy to log off then log udn xD).

So on Thursday was the 3rd Newsletter.
First I was so happy that I got mail, am so hoping that it is a new family.
But was it anyway's not. First fully disappointed, because it was "only" dates were.
Now I'm glad that even what was ^ ^

In the newsletter, the two manuals, these little booklets, one for parents and one for students.
Then there have been about the Company call it, I've ordered through the white is better than LDA functional. It comes
containing a number that you have to choose before you places a call (no matter which machine. Cell phone, connecting the host family, etc.) and then the number. This one does not pay the normal connection of the family, but the money is given directly by the account in Germany debited. So you have the problem that you wait for each call to the bill and the family must return her the money for it needs.
Otherwise there was nothing special here ^ ^

soon go. I'm looking forward (but I will finally have a ew family, well then I'll have to wait)

0 comments:

Post a Comment