Saturday, July 14, 2007

Why Does My Smoke Beep When I Turn On A Light?

New Family

So I've got a new family, if one can call it that.
I come to Shanna *******. She is 31 years old and works as a Police Dispatcher "(which is exactly what I have not yet figured out exactly).
I will live with Shanna in Warren, Michigan. (Not far from Detroit and Lake St. Claire).
Erm she has two cats love and I'll get my own room.

following information stands.
"Your host mother Shanna is very pleased to take up for the coming school year at her parents' house, she already has years of experience in the field of student exchange collected because their parents already exchange students have sheltered. She has traveled the world and provides ESL training. At the moment she is busy making their master as a teacher. Shanna lives in a see beautiful house with three bedrooms and a separate computer room (Note from me: WTF ). On weekends she likes trips, going to concerts, visiting museums and a passion for dancing. Their large family also lives near Santander i, so that it can be you nciht boring. Your supervisor has already planned a trip to a big amusement park in Ohio and other activities. Welcome to the Great Lake Michigan. "

Oh my supervisor is Mark and ******** lives in Royal Oak.

My school is the Warren Mott High School.

red that's it for now.
Although, I've forgotten something important. It goes on
31.07. going on. That's just over two weeks. Help! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment