I - Anna Chapman. How do you say it in Russian!
20:11 26.02.2011
I - Anna Chapman. How do you say it in Russian!
I - Anna Chapman. How do you say it in Russian!
I Anna Chapman. AS it is Russian, I am - Anna Chapman. Simple and clear.
Star Maxim'a. Slavin Girl ...
Mlada edinorossovskim boys -
I marshal. Somehow, the country ...
Moscow, I tell you, not Manhattan or Soho.
Buble in bulk, but the spirit, alas, not one.
Glamour-tuzhur, Rublevki bells and whistles,
Synkov Kremlin rampant Pont ...
me uplift, like new Alina
And soon, it is seen in the Duma will hold.
All flights, stairs, cars ...
And guys die-hards "graze".
So, they say that if I had a bad -
Well, rastakaya - all the "give" in a row,
With feet wider than the eye pushing ...
But for bl .. not to give awards?
me like a princess took -
Dima personally pinned a medal.
And Uncle Vova songs sung -
about his homeland. And drank moonshine.
Then he said - to be your star!
on Ren-TV, now I have something to say.
and speech writing strange at times,
and stuff before I poryu youth ...
I visited ridnom Volgograd,
Everyone remembers Kuschenko - who do not even know.
dragged like a banner in the parade:
Barrow, a hospital, orphanage, RC ...
And I want more return -
There hamburgers, negros and bourbon,
«Big Apple" glamorous kibbutzim,
Provincial quiet Washington ...
in Moscow again under cold minus thirty,
And in a gift bag "Makar".
splash yourself in a glass still Stolichnaya »
open with engraved cigarette case ...
I - Anna Chapman. How do you say it in Russian!
not Khorkina, not VOLOCHKOVA not Sobchak
0 comments:
Post a Comment