City Mayor Andres Narva Jõesuu Noormyagi:''Frankly I say: I - weak
13:48 04.02 .2011
mayor of Narva-Jõesuu Andres Noormyagi:''To tell the truth: I - weak
mayor of Narva-Jõesuu Andres Noormyagi:''To tell the truth: I - a weak politician''
PersonaKurortny
Narva Jõesuu - In this city during the hot season the highest concentration
tanned bodies per unit area in Ida-Viru county. The current season at the mouth of the Narva River
is a test not only for the cores and
hypertensive patients, but for a new municipal manager - Andres
Noormyagi.
becoming mayor in December, he still believes a
metropolitan residents and weekly rides home in Tallinn. Moreover, neither
never yet bathed in the Gulf within led the city! But not in this
happiness, and the value leader is judged by his achievements.
first such account Noormyagi - nail spa program - paid
parking. Criticism and different comments on this subject from the drivers
distributed daily. Chrome's the bottom line will be supplied to the end of September, when
parking space in Narva-Jõesuu again will be provided for free.
So while on the subject - a word more.
Asked know whether it is local people on the streets, the new mayor responds diplomatically:
- Yes, people greet me, and I say hello to them.
- Why do not substantiated in Narva-Jõesuu their permanent home?
- does not work. I and Real Estate not here, and credit card debt in Tallinn apartment.
- and recorded in the capital?
- No, I registered just to
Narva Jõesuu - that taxes here walked. Apartment rented. And my girl -
in Tallinn. And, of course, I have to go there.
- A girl was brought you here?
- She is here - walk, look. We have similar views on life and this city.
- Where are the weekends?
- Most - in Tallinn.
- Do not see these frequent and long trips driving risk to life and health?
- The worst road - between Narva and
Johvi. In itself is good, but the movement - terrible. Continuing
found car moving at low speed. This mystic
some kind: nowhere on the roads of Estonia no longer see these old machines,
are faster 70 can not go and behind them a mile stretches
tail. Also a lot of trucks.
(Do not pity if it for seven months, he agreed to the offer to sit in the seat of city head? Assures that there is.)
- As far as we know, with the former Mayor Rhine Annika board has entered into a contract.
- Members of the council offered me a contract
sign, and on such conditions, for me it was elementary -
reward Annika is three thousand crowns a month. But I
absolutely see no need enter with the same contract and
next year.
before the ex-mayor
set specific tasks. The first - to enter the state of affairs, tell them what happened and
to introduce the appropriate people. Because of this I immediately took friends
city government. Moreover, I learned: who friends and who are not. I
because there such a leader, which does not distinguish between people, and if such a difference
still was - okay.
function Rhine Annika was such
to acquaint me with those "friends." But before I myself started
acquainted with people from providing me with a list of "enemies".
- What is it with you here for the list - friends and enemies council? What can be split, the same government and all people - residents.
- Well, the word "enemies" of course, in inverted commas. It is those for council done something wrong. With that it was difficult to work with.
- The new mayor was able to talk with them heart to heart?
- Yes, they expressed their views, the picture
became more or less clear. I worked through this information,
basically claims are true.
- And his list of "enemies" had already appeared?
- No, I can not say. Here
nearby - the ruins of ancient buildings. I do not think that I am the owner of
hostility, just rigidly said that I would do is: all this
quarter we will give a period. Near here is one ready to implement the project
- superproject, and I'm telling people that we will be guided
on him, that there was no neighborhood beauty and debris. Who does not
will perform on time - will take action. And this is no personal insults, just
need for urban development.
(Andres Noormyagi considers himself a man open. But assures that it is difficult to cheat.)
- In your office is easy to reach. I admit that it can attract dishonest people.
- What is any specific suspicions?
- Well, I know that some local
think: Is that a workable English company that wants to build a supposedly
in Narva-Jõesuu a large water park. Was not it
representative salesman Ostap Bender?
- There are all sorts of Bender
several times a week - and visitors, and local. The risk is always there. But to call
concrete example, I think, is not the case, because the city
territory will be given only in use. In this the firm will never
rights to privatize land.
- A homemade generator of ideas in the Narva-Jõesuu present?
- Yes, but they need to wake up. This concerns
youth. I feel that the local people seemed to have inserted into the frame and all the time
hammered them that in this framework, they should stay.
- You like Head of city's executive authorities are prepared to regularly take people from their sometimes crazy ideas?
- of course, is ready. As a rule, no exorbitant
ideas, they are real. The problem I see is that some
have an idea but no ability to bring to life, no desire
work.
- What do your friends in the capital of the possibilities of Narva-Jõesuu (except for battered phrase about "huge potential")?
- We have developed a tough one conclusion:
planning business here, in no case be taken into account for any profit
beach or forest. This is - a resource that some days can
play a supportive role, but build upon it the case - the path to ruin.
also heard a different conclusion: it
city promising to rely on markets within a radius of 300 kilometers, and
6000000th neighbor as well. Our city needs to work mostly on
Petersburg and its region, where the largest mass of people.
And: Narva-Jõesuu could be a spa town
(spa - wellness vacation, based on the water, springs, mud baths
and so on. - IS) According to specialists, here is placed before
twenty spa facilities with their unique offerings, swimming pools,
baths and related services.
- Tallinn comrades strongly recommend
Narva Jõesuu work in St. Petersburg and St. Petersburg. Topics
thus they recommend disengage from politics, which in part
relations with Russia is still not very vzaimoraspolagayuschaya?
- For business there is no policy. Honestly: I
- a weak politician. Yes, of course, public policy and its support for
governments are important, but in this field I am a little work. What specifically
us in Narva-Jõesuu want from politicians: the decision
visa issues, but here we are already seeing the future - joining the Schengen
zone is a big plus. Still need to change a law that prohibits
be built closer than 200 meters from the water. This law concerns
islands plus Narva Jõesuu I do not understand why he was in such a
was once accepted.
- Perhaps the question of the coastal construction ought to throw in the whole conduct of government?
- The state does not trust local governments
. And this, in fact, justified. Quality of work
officials in state institutions and municipalities - Between them
mountain difference. Government work better, because there are more
stable position, and on the ground too much politics.
- when it was to elect the mayor, you are - even
candidate for the seat - have expressed the intention to suspend its membership in
"Res Publica". This matter has been settled?
- Absolutely. Repeat, I do not do politics. And I am very glad that the party understands this and does not jerk me.
(Andres Noormyagi recently examined the body and got
from a dietitian recommendations for diet.
says that the diet he needed not only for weight loss, but for the
profound health improvement - Recently gave up smoking.)
- For seven months of the mayor's health marred?
- No (laughs), pah-pah-pah.
- Maybe it was even better, because two-thirds of the time in the resort town?
- It's yet to find where I am in the best
environment. In Tallinn, I live in downtown, in the green zone, in a wooden
house. I opened the box there - I hear the birds sing. My house - at Toompea,
and the only possible loud music on the street - a hymn which accompanies
raising and lowering the flag. And now I live in a big house and all around me
gypsum plasterboard. Although, of course, the air outside a good ... But a walk here and
rest have yet to others.
- And do you really do not swim in the Narva-Jõesuu?
- Yes, I try to swim in Tallinn
thirty kilometers from the city. Recently, there talked with the director
resort and asked Does he bathe? He told me that once went and
later learned that the peak day at the beach there were 16 thousand people. Says,
quickly cheated this amount and Timeout - five tons of urine a day.
no longer walk.
urine - it is certainly a joke. And I'm one local friends still want to go swimming, but somewhere far away ...
- But without the jokes themselves vacationers complain about dirty beaches - near the shore a lot of slime.
- you know, Tina is everywhere. Here, in June our
MPs wanted to remove it, and the city paid a company for this one-time event
70,000 crowns from the reserve fund. A few days
removed, cleaned almost everything, there is not much ... And on Next day:
opa! - Tina as there was. Just when some wind, it comes as
at another - is removed.
And now a new slime on the beach. How
can also it clean? (Laughs.) It's - the nature! And in all its manifestations
need to look positive. How many people know how it is useful to
rheumatism, various skin diseases and so on. Director of Spa -
expert in this area, and he thinks so. Now I'm thinking to take away
to his home local slime bucket, because that for six months already badly hurt
ligaments in the legs and can not deal with basketball. Miscellaneous tried - not
helps. And there was a time when five times a week walking play.
- In the first days of work and before the election
you acknowledge that the proposed City Council will initially pay
quite small - something about twenty thousand. Since then the numbers once
corrected. Now you get adequate of effort?
- of course, inadequate. I do not compare
themselves with other mayors, just look at your income and expenses. Yes, there
difficulties, but fortunately, I have savings. I hope that next year
salary issue, we again reconsider.
- And one more "slippery" question: what
advise small-town mayor to the mayor of Tallinn - how to deal with
monument soldier in the form of the Red Army?
- ban something or liquidation
this issue is not resolved. And as a resident of Tallinn, I would suggest to add this
complex - next to put another soldier. Why tear down? This is an absurd
problem. And she arose, probably due to the fact that someone has nothing to do
.
- In Narva Jõesuu also worth Bronze grieving soldier soldier, however, in the cemetery. Here passions smolder?
- Today May 9, some have tried to make some kind of provocation. But I sent them all away!
Ilya Smirnov
Суббота, 15.7.2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment