Tuesday - 18:09:07
Spirit Week theme - Band T-Day (Have even suffered what you're looking for)
full overslept. Shanna at 6:45 clock has awakened moch (I have to get up at 6:00 clock). My bus comes at 6.56 clock or something (always earlier than he actually is. Actually Clock 7.01). So hurry up fully. Shower is down.
First Hour 20th Century World History. on "Cold War". We learn. Americans are the wildest that have the War won everything beautiful, everything great. Then complains one because the opponents were always referred to as "them", they should call it by name. The teacher tries to convince her that she is American and one can generalize the bad guys. Then want another to help her and says only "In Germany it is reversed. There they learn that they have actually won the war and they are the best. "(Really. Facts can not even deny it. We are the best, but the war we did not win xD). I am therefore a mixture that the so-wrong. And the teacher the whole time, that would not. In Germany, everything is even more severe, since even swastikas prohibited. How true. Sometime the next theme. Then he wanted to know how the German flag looks like. No one answers, except me. He will turn me and I say "A black, one red and one gold stripe. "Wrong!" WTF. Will kidding me? I'll probably even know how the flag looks like. Because of the serious risks to the Nazi-Germany-flag painted. I was shocked full. But he said, holding the flag at the time (we are part of the cold war back into the Second World War).
Lunch Later, again the draw ('ve now found out you only get one, if you wear something suitable, no idea why it worked yesterday xD). But this time I nothing gained. But the guy who has not won yesterday. He was so happy ^ ^ Lunch was generally really great xD
I was interrogated fully and only then at some point the conversation came to a position:
Guy 1: "You like Rammstein"
Before I could answer.
Guy 2: "She's from Germany, the do not listen to them ..."
Guy 1: "But they're from Germany, why should not they listen to them?"
I war NEN laughter.
Me: "Of course we know Rammstein, and yeah I like them ..."
Guy 2: "You really know them? I thought you kicked them out of your country. "
I just look at him all confused. Then we had a long conversation about his thoughts and Rammstein xD
And later in English has Mr.French eventually meant I should . in a CP course because I was so good oO I'm really not good so and all my schedule will not change I also Joa was my previous day ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment