Today was Class Color Day. All right, picked up my Junior T-shirt (yellow). Were just all in white (Freshman), black (Sophomores), yellow (Juniors) or maroon (Seniors).
Sah definitely really cool off.
Changing the subject: in AP History sang "Song of the Presidents" or something. really funny ... Well
War Next topic: Have Today, "gifts" get my lunch. The best iced tea in the world. 3 so fat doses. Because I have so times not to be missed or something. But really extremely tasty.
And the next topic: Pep Assembly (A pep assembly is a gathering of people, typically students of high school age , event before a sports The purpose of such a gathering. is to Encourage school spirit and to support members of the team thrown For Which The rally is being source. http://en .wikipedia.org / wiki / Pep_Assembly ). It was incredible. So the atmosphere was just wow ...
There were containing games, the football team was celebrated, cheerleaders have done something, Dance Team did what the band played ... and Homecoming was what ever announced (Freshman: Lord & Lady, Sophomores: Duke & Dutchess; JUNIORS: Prince & Princess). And who has made it to the juniors? Mike xD But that's really great. So super nice and stuff. Have voted for him. The einizge person I knew in general more or less (the other either the name or I could arrange to not use the name xD). Oh btw, the games. As the Juniors have beaten the seniors, just amazing, THAT'S NEVER happened before. to cool. Go Juniors!
Last but not least, (ah ... maybe least): The Football Game ... It was actually quite funny, but compared to the Pep Rally's suuuuuper was boring. The atmosphere was somehow did not exist and that great football now is not. So you do go out just to get to talk with others ... During the half time, King & Queen (Seniors) announced and somehow I am fully impressed by my school. Choose the real personality and after that, not by appearance. Oh
the Homecoming game was of course won by Warren Mott. And the final score was 28-0 against East Detroit! After
the game have asked a few if I still want to go to the cinema. But I was not so sure with Shanna and all. Therefore ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment