Friday, 28.09.2007 - Sunday, 09/29/2007
I was Up North, the friend of Shanna's mother and her husband and her mother together with Shanna and her mother. Strictly speaking, I was in Elk Rapids near Traverse City.
There I was the first time:
- Jerky eaten (Dörfleisch ; à kinds: moose was homemade and purchased cattle)
- eaten moose (which was self-made Jerky xD)
- S'mores eaten ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S 'more )
- Candy Corn eaten
- seen moose
- Buffalos seen
- Shithead played
- & I was in the Sleeping Bear Dunes (was really great ^ ^ )
Joa was now the short version!
Wednesday, 10/02/2007
school was so cool. So lunch. The other days are also great. But I really do not write anything.
to lunch. I am sitting at a table super great and I like the people there really such a thing from. In any case, throwing everything possible through the cafeteria. Really everything and break the spoon, in which they crush on the table, you must be careful not to really get into the eye. So like so toddlers are.
At some point someone drank hot chocolate and then had no thirst and thrown away the cocoa box. Just like that, over the back and away. The view was so awesome. You could really see how shocked he was and everything. Regardless of the cocoa is flown, landed and exploded. " Too awesome.
Thursday, 10/03/2007
Thursday was lunch more fun. This time there was a slightly larger Food Fight. A guy threw a full burrito through the cafeteria, then items were thrown from burritos. The supervisory teachers are freaked out. A few other things were thrown, and then the grand finale: Someone has a Slurpee (slush drink) thrown by the cafeteria. Fully on a girl. We no longer get into. Sounds nasty, but it was so funny. We had to wait for these reasons that every table was released separately.
next topic. In math a girl came up to me, whose name I forget. It just has just started with German and then they asked me seriously if I could "skip the first hour to the German class which to tell. Miss Elkouri had asked her to ask me. ". uhm truant not determined. However, I would not have been able sowiesp. Since I had to write in the first hour of a major test on Friday (just as in biology, math and English. Yay). 'm After the hour to Miss Elkouri gone and wanted to talk to her. She was so thrilled and excited, she just has spoken German to me, wrote down my entire schedule and and and. I've also nerds get from it, those are now looking at times. Will I stop ambassador or something.
So now I have spoken with some people and this for the 1st, 5th and 6th Hour and were all excited and begging for failure Elkouri that I can in the hours. Let's see what exactly she ever wants to do. (I want in the 6th hour. There are the great people and English is from ^ ^)
Friday, 10/04/2007
Today gaaaaaaanz many tests . been writing Whatever.
Then lunch. We had a lot more this time supervisors and all. In the end we had to wait until everyone was released table. So my desk is in the middle and going from outside to inside. So I was waiting ... but is not a problem. So you have much more time to talk ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment