06:10 07:10
mall with Lorena
8:10-Columbus Day
09:10 10:10 11:10
12:10-I was at the hairdresser. xD
13:10
14:10
15:10 16:10 17:10
18:10
19:10 20:10 21:10
22.10.
23:10-Hanging Out With Lauren and Crisco \u0026lt;3
24.10 25.10 10.26
-Chris picked me up and we went to Susan. Mary, Susan, Chris and I are then in the park and so on. And later, we watched "Freddy Got Fingered."
27.10-Shanna's mother, Sue came to visit and we went to the Motown Museum. Motown's really a super great music and is from DETROIT!
Then we are to downtown Detroit, but only very briefly. Then we went to the Heidelberg Project, lots of garbage collected on art in the ghetto. But it looks really great.
10.28 29.10
-Brittany celebrated for her birthday. Family celebration. Since she has no friends. So was really pretty boring ... Joa.
30.10
10.31 Trick or Treat. Was with Crisco and had a blast. I just love this kid. I also have Jimi met. With both the day was just great. And then came Taylor, Erika, and whoever else ...
and I finally got the package from my mother after a month.
01:11
02:11 Half-Day of School. I was Shanna in the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit. It was a mixture of impressive and boring ...
03:11-I went to Regina's birthday party. Was okay. So a little boring, but it was okay. Because cool people and stuff. Brandie've learned and they know there is really super nice. Haha
And I got the package from my dad.
04:11-Happy Birthday Mom. ^ ^
I was with Kelly at the cinema and had "The Nightmare Before Christmas" seen in 3D. It was really brilliant film.
05:11 06:11
-No school today I was in the Police Department and I explained all the things get, the need for a murder, so to read it. Then I got the evidence of a murder shown on Sunday. The car and the clothes were full of blood, was cool. Then I could listen to police calls. And they wanted me to marry off.
07:11
08:11 Half-Day of School, because parents' meeting was. Shanna is not, however, left because they thought they had messed up her career and has been so frustrated all day pretty much. Actually, you should get his report card (certificate) because Shanna is not, however, gone I had to wait until my record is in the mail.
09:11-I'm back with Chris and Susan down, but Mary had to work. We wanted to go visit them, easier said than done. Through half of Michigan we went. Then we have to Panera and Starbucks. We then borrowed a video and looked Willard.
10:11-My Report Card was in the mail and is as follows:
20th Century World History - B
AP U.S. History - C +
Bio 2 - B-
English 1 - A +
Algebra 2 - B
English 11 - C +
Although I Honor Roll (Distinguished from good students, or so), I'm not überhauot to peace.
11.11 The 11:11 is Veterans Day. This day honors all war veterans from the U.S. who have ever served in the Army. 11/11/1918 was the end of World War II, for this reason the day was called Armistice Day (Armistice Day).
12:11 13:11 14:11
-spoken woman with Elkouri in German (due Tuesday). The whole class stared at me. Was extremely funny.
15:11 16:11
-Brittany came over and joa.
A heart-broken 17:11. And I know the real me oO
18:11shopping
So, I have done more, but I've forgotten half.
I really should AT LEAST once a purely written in the week here. I am going to try really, promised! =]
Type your cut contents here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment