Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wiring Honeywell Rth3100c Thermostat

whatever I'm thankful for everything!

Thursday - 22:11:07

"In the USA is the festival on the fourth Thursday in November celebrated . Thanksgiving in the U.S. is a state holiday and is considered by many to be the highest. The Americans are happy to release the following Friday to extend their weekend. The Friday ("Black Friday ") is often used for the first Christmas purchases and sales that day is for retail is an important sentiment indicator. From the day after Thanksgiving, it is also usual that Christmas decorations will be presented in public places increasingly. Because many generations come together for a feast, the traffic volume on airports and roads in this four-day weekend is a huge increase.

still usually comes together the whole family, including grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and children to the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. There are usually similar courts as on the first Thanksgiving feast, mostly from original North American foods such as oven-roasted, stuffed turkey with a wide selection of side dishes and desserts such as cranberry sauce , sweet potatoes, apples, nuts, apple and Kürbisaufläufe and various vegetables and maize. The Thanksgiving dinner is often accompanied by a prayer of thanks or have begun to acknowledge that the participants in the meal in order, for which they are particularly thankful this year. Such practices vary widely from family to family or friends. At Thanksgiving, as opposed to Christmas gifts rather unusual " (Source: wikipedia.org).

Today I went first of all to the Thanksgiving Day parade in Detroit. In the morning, early morning, Shanna wanted me to drive Pat and Cody, because she had to work, yes. We come from the house and snow everywhere, so I love snow, but not if I must stand four hours in the cold. We start, then, must I wait for Pat and Cody, because the just were not finished and then sat there. Pat has only made the car ready and Cody came down and has to stop talking to me. And then there was also the following question: "Do you have Thanksgiving in Germany", the question I so often heard, but not from Cody, the student only the super-heavy courses and has only A's was funny. My answer is "We do not have Pilgrims or Native Americans, so it's not like here. We have somthing like that, but it's still not the same and kinda nobody cares. " Pat came the moment in and now all the piss poor Cody, even if it was not that bad, but whatever. Well Pat was impressed that Cody actually spoke, because usually he does it not. Eventually we went to Detroit for the parade. It was damn cold and early, but it was worth it. We are about a mile run was because of Pat that he had forgotten almost everything in the car. So he had to run back and Cody and I then walked towards the beginning of the parade. At some point it started then. They had really great floats and thousands of marching bands, which is quite an exaggeration was, but good. Between some things were really huge gaps for television, because the need to bring even advertising. That's what the real everywhere, sporting events, the parade, everything is designed for television. So I have looked if I freeze to death every second, because Pat and Cody fully felt sorry for me and others I have also looked only and you could see that in their eyes, but I have not frozen, okay my feet, but everything else was fine . ? I just shivered, damn it with my teeth, my body and my face is said to have pink and whatnot. During the parade, have a few floats threw Beats so ridiculous chains. I got the first face and contrasting Pat it has given me then. For the others, I just stood with his arm in front of the face to get anything. Some guy probably thought I try to catch me and then given one and the very end, Cody has given me another one. So I had a 3 and Cody. Haha. The grand finale of the parade was in sight, and it was. * Drumroll * SANTA CLAUSE. Because Thanksgiving Day begins the Christmas Season. After the parade was over, Pat and Cody gave me a ride home and then go even Shanna's mother and brother, who prepared the food. Eventually came Shanna and we looked a Christmas movie and at some point there was dinner. Turkey tastes just after the chicken, but still good and the Food was really tasty. The Apple Pie for dessert was the best ever anyway. \u0026lt;3 At some point we have left Shanna and Shanna's mother and brother and I drove after a short-term decision to Lansing to spend there day-after-Thanksgiving Day shopping. We spent the night with Sue because she was away for the weekend so we could sleep with her, Sue is a good friend of Shanna's mother and lives with her directly.



Friday - 23.11.07

Day-After-Thanksgiving Day shopping, or "Black Friday" is named. This is the day on the Christmas shopping started. The shops open earlier and sales everywhere. By 3 clock in the morning I was awakened and to go to Kohl's. They have opened schpm namely by 4. We arrive and before they are loaded riiiiiiiiiesige snake. Total crazy. The doors are open and we are to make. I was never so stupid xD Well, before we went in there and I have been a few things bought. Then we are to JC Penny's, where I also bought me something. Then to Burger King because it was already 5.30 clock. Had breakfast in the parking lot at Target. Who then opened by 6. The snake we had seen before by 4 when we went to Kohl's. Now it was just yet longer. We waited in the car until the doors were opened and we have incorporated. In the target was so damn full. But really. Have a few things and bought by Target we went back to Sue. There I am in my blanket curled up because it was so cold. Shanna and her mother are still times gone to shops which I did not want to. Eventually they came back and I'm then going again with Shanna. Only at Kohl's Body Shop and then again because I still needed a winter jacket. Well, I ultimately bought thousands of items and save € 300 or so. Yay. But I know I will niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie do it again. Never! Afternoon we went back and at night we went to the museum because the Detroit Institute of Arts was reopened. It was really really crowded, and it looked more like a nightclub than to have a museum out =] But it was interesting. We went only 1 / 3 of the museum and then drove home. Sun clock around 2.30am we were back home. Haha. It was a really long day.



Saturday - 24.11.07

Shanna and I am driven to Pete and Mary to go along with the two of the Eastern Market. A big, huge farmers market. I've got a few presents. So the sale because all possible fruits and vegetables. And now at Christmas time, Christmas trees and wreaths and grave blankets, the blankets are for graves of fir branches. After we had thus we are yet to Coney Iceland and I had my first Coney. A Coney is a hot dog with chili. Haha. Was not that bad. And I had Cheese Fries, Chili Cheese Fries on then but I had no desire. In the evening I had a very interesting conversation with Crisco, Brandon (or Branda, or Brandas. Haha needs. They understand now, no one), Mike and Hannah. But well that's not possible at all: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment