all day yesterday I'm in German class were excluded, 4 Hour. It was really funny, I should just talk to them about Germany.
second Hour - German 2: Only Cory was in the class, but with him I have to do better than nothing. xD I have been fairly asked the same questions.
third Hour - German 1: I did not know anyone, I mean, at least. But in the end I was invited to Thanksgiving dinner at the 4.Stunde of leadership. Well bad luck could not, had English.
5th Hour - German 2: I knew Edin, Andrew, Nicole and Brandon tell from listening. So the first thing Elkouri woman told me in German to this class "These are all assholes. But I like the ". Which are simply turned up fairly. =] Before I should tell something was Brandon to tell me that "he is in the best group of all" because I truly thought of motion. And women had to laugh Elkouri full "See Brandon, you can see the disbelief in her eyes." But this class was really great. Well, class is Mrs. Elkouri gone the first time out for questions that should not hear them. And the first question from the one guy who was pretty anyway uhm yes "Are you single?". And in this hour is Cory, from the 2.Stunde brought me pizza. yay
6th Hour - German 3: The class in which I almost always know each. The had yet to finish a test. So in part. And then I just talked with others about all sorts of shit, because Mrs Elkouri was just gone. Joa and that's really the coolest class of all. As a woman Elkouri back was "This is Patricia, like I told you, we've to give her credit, because she spent the whole day with my classes. So with my 5 th hour. "My reply" nah it was not bad and I like your 5 th hour "" Oh okay guys, then she will LOVE you! ". How true, how true.
Wednesday - 21:11:07
Today was just Cleaning Day, because so tomorrow is Thanksgiving. ^ ^
Oh and I only had a half-day in school. And now is Thanksgiving break.
0 comments:
Post a Comment