Monday, September 17, 2007

How Reliable Is Udresses.com?

True huge update

Wednesday -... 29.08 .07

early morning made ready. Brittany then picked up and off we went toward Mackinaw City (Mackinac Iceland).
The Ride was quite long, but it went quite well. When we arrived we were in our hotel, because you can allerdigns until 15:00 pm inside (we had 12.30, because Brittany is too stupid to read a map and gave us first taken to the wrong hotel and then not have found the right way ). If
then went to eat at Burger King and then we waited outside the hotel out of boredom. At some point, we could get in our little mini-house. Water was not running "In 'Ner quarter of an hour's running again." Aha.
have then distributed rooms. I had to share a bed with Brittany (actually a double bed but it was only a single bed that is slightly larger.) And Shanna had One bedroom + bed on their own, because Noelle was not allowed to and no one wanted to room with Shanna (She snores and then you would get in bed anyway, no place. Oops.).
Once that was done, we are the bridge, so we just go about it. After a few minutes and 5 miles we have been in the Upper Peninsula. Have pictures taken from the bridge, have remained a little longer and back again.
Then we are driven into the "big" city to shop around. On personal request from me, because I wanted a Michigan hoodie and no one at the "Michigan State" or "Michigan Up North" is. Did the course not. There were things like "What happens up north stays up north", "Mackinac Iceland", "Mackinaw City", "Michigan State", "Michigan - Mackinaw City" and much more. Have then bought postcards and Shanna has brought for her mother, a T-shirt that changes color when you walk in the sun, so she gets to get a free bag.
then we are back to the hotel. There have Brittany and I "Phase 10" is played. I have lost ^ ^
was ready when we go into the restaurant's. It was full of scary, it was the whole time of stuffed animals staring. But was still tasty. Then it was already 20.15. We drove to the bridge to see it at sunset all. The sky looked so great! If there remained a long time and already the day was gone.

Thursday - 08.30.2007

morning we went to Colonial Michilmackinac. It was so great. So this is an old French base, which was occupied by the British or something of that nature was the super cool. I found it so interesting. Have looked at everything and everyone, everyone has asked "Where are you from" I then said again and beautiful, "Germany" and they were all thrilled. Then I was with Brittany in such a Room and did what you said. Then there was Patrick, he was a soldier in the fort and he was so excited. To me by one of his best friends from Berlin and told so and then it occurred in which he indeed his role to play. Do we then looked around and then at some point then began the "Fire Musket Demonstration at. So Dave (playing a Frenchman) and Patrick (who played a Briton), we then have declared their muskets, which fired and that was really cool. Who have brought over so well and that was really great listen. After the "Musket Fire demonstration" came the "Canon Fire Demonstration." So all went to the water. To the cannon. It was again explained everything to both of the (By Patrick more than Dave, exactly as before). After the demonstration was over Patrick looks at me and says only. "You want a picture up here?" So after the lockout, but with the gun and the other two. I do not say no. (If only that lasted long because Shanna was too stupid for my camera ^ ^ but it has still worked).

(From now less detail, as no time must move up even on the correct date ^ ^)

So went to Colonial Michilmackinac's on the island, so Mackinac Iceland. There
to Fort Mackinac, and the ass rock. Both real itneressant, but Colonial Michilmackinac was better than Fort Mackinac and Arch Rock provides eifnach only impressive, even if it's just a hole in the mountain ^ ^
is then is Brittany and I twice rode our bikes around the island (in total almost 30 km ) Shanna was physically unable to drive 5.1
Erm ... then I got me a super cool sweater brought Michigan and then we went back to the ferry again.
evening eating ^ ^

gone Friday - 31.08.07

morning visit to the lighthouse and the lighthouse. Was not too interesting, but okay.
then drove home. made after 3 hours of driving a stop in Frankenmuth. Frankenmuth is "Michigan's Little Bavaria". The Cheese House was. Almost puked because chocolate does not taste cheese.
then searched for my bread because I really have to have decent bread. I never thought that I so miss.
displayed correctly. Then Terry, a friend of Shanna taken and "German" was eaten, very tasty.
evening drove to bring the last 2 hours behind us.

Sunday - 02:09:07

We went to Lansing to Shanna's mother, and then drove with her and her friend Sue for what I know to where to go to the Fredrik Meijer Gardens. It was really great. I really like's great. I body sculptures. The plants I was not as interesting, but the sculptures.
afternoon back to an anticipated "Labor Day Dinner" have, because Labor Day was actually the first Monday. So it was just a normal grill cheeseburgers, but who cares. Tasted.

Monday - 03:09:07

Labor Day. We are in the afternoon sometime to Shanna's Dad and so went and had a Labor Day dinner. Was again only Chesseburger grill and hot dog. Although this time pasta and potato salad was there. It tasted too. Did Uncle Perry "hit and he babbles so genuine only. No one listens to him, and he is uninterested. He babbles more easily. And "luckily" he knows a lot of my teacher, because he once worked at my school, and "fortunately" he could tell me viiiiiiiiel.

Tuesday - 04:09:07

first day of school.
me, actually, like pretty well. So it was only a half day, but I've in the school very well displayed correctly.

Wednesday - 05:09:07

First real day of school. So I liked that so very well. Everyone was nice. And excited when they found out then that I am an exchange student. And
joa. At lunch I got myself then set to the wrong group. There sat one from English and I'm set to hold her and a friend. The other then said enthusiastically, "You ride in my bus." Do we then stop and then came the rest of the friends and began partially to Russich, Albanian or whatever to . Speak Neee must not be.

Thursday - 06.09.07

all super nice. Teachers still did not all that I am an exchange student, but that changed in the course of days. 've Put me in lunch at another table, to one from organic (now she has not a more organic). And they were really super nice. So more or less a great lunch table.

Friday - 07.09.07

Another exchange student from Germany has come new to the school. In my English course and it is really nice. (Do I think too much with her, but the sets are determined after a while.) Have you helped so stop the first day. It is Wednesday and then Friday came directly to the school and they had stopped really no plan. In Lunch ('s just as English) I went with her and we sat down at my table. Was also great. Joa

Saturday - 08.09.07

on to Ohio. Am with other exchange students were (thousands of Japanese and Chinese, four German and two Thais.) Cedar Point, a huge amusement park in Ohio. Was cool. We have withdrawn from the Japanese and Chinese, we say the 4 Germans, Mark and the two Thais have joined us, for whatever reason. We had a lot of fun. And the roller coasters are amazing. At 6's but has really begun zuregnen crass. So it did not start with a little bit and then became more and more. No, it all came at once. Gossip the whole tub on my head and it would not stop. Have then been maintained and maintained. At some point we thought "fuck it" and we have yet expired. Then it has again stopped, but we did not necessarily something quick on it, because everything was wet. Then went to the kids stuff and joa. Then set in a cafe and talk a long time. Now I can be a bit Thai ^ ^

Tuesday - 11:09:07

9 / 11 and it took really long until I 've noticed that. In the first hour I had World History. We discussed talk "the U.S. is safer since 9 / 11". I write my review, of course, with the date over it and realize it still do not. Next time came a moment of silence at some point with home-made video and grief no idea as I then fell asleep. Well was otherwise not much really, no one was kind of upset or something and the students have not even really interested in the minute's silence for (the teachers do not really).
After school, I am then went to a club. JSA, which it is something political. But I hold no idea what to do otherwise ^ ^ Can still be very cool indeed. When I then waited for Shanna, I have met Mikey. Is really nice, but have only spoken briefly with me and otherwise I do not see him actually. But no matter.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 12./13./14.09.07

New lunch tables with Regina tried together, Well it's has fallen to one of the better new one. Not to me. (Come for the day, Monday to again xD). Otherwise the days were quite cool. Have written tests were pretty easy and joa.

Sunday - 16.09.07

Lion's Game. Tailgating before, that means: BBQ at a parking gaaaaaaanz many Lion fans in the trunk. Was rather lengthy, but quite okay. Got my money gambled. Juhu xD (goods only 5 bucks, but no matter).
After 4 hours of tailgating in the stadium. Quite huge. All sit. And they make it really an act of state with the home team enters. Real funny. Atmosphere is very cool, but Dortmund games on the South can not be outbid ^ ^
The game itself was also really long time.
Typical playing time: 60 minutes
With Over Length: Depends. If a draw after 60 minutes, the game continues until one team has more points added (it was at the game just under 10 minutes)
half time: 15 minutes
game was over after 3 hours or more (. Because adjourned beat constantly full crass)
But otherwise it was very good, the rules have still not understood 100% pure, but the important thing. And the game went from 20:17 for the Lions. It is not great. And always lose. But this season they have a stronger team or something (The game was now 3)

Monday - 17:09:07

Finally, on the right day. Laola.
Spirit Week has begun (daily wear things on a specific topic).
theme today: Mott Pride (WMHS shirt, sweatshirt or whatever.)
course I had nothing. Fully made the thoughts. Single person without ... blabla. I get there, many have no school-related total to. Well well well.
lunch then. Everyone has to go get a ticket when pure and when the number was said, then we should go forward to the game play. (Anything with cream. That can not be).
almost everyone had 797xxx, but was at my table one (was the way back to the old, because I find the best ^ ^) had 798xxx. So numbers are actually said and should be taken only 4, but many are totally did not go forward xD Enduring 797xxx 798xxx and not even the guy next to me full of despair at the "I wear a shirt even so just because of that, and then comes not a number with 798, which I hate. This all sucks. I hate school "and the laughs are full of scrap.
As luck will then the next number ... my number ^ ^ I did not but the front did, I already things together rhymed xD Did he then added my number, but as he was snapped, is indeed not the same when it not your own number. "Last call for 797 689" I was sure I will not go. No one else wanted. Well number expire. Then began the game. The game was. Cream on a plate to lick, no hands. The all looked. Well I'm a spoilsport xD (Regina wanted to just go with my number, half-way she had changed her mind and was really happy about it xD)
then written math test (also available in English and so on), but math is particularly important to has any extra points given for the test if they were wearing a Mott Pride shirt. WTF I got nothing. Full unfair.
After school, missed the first bus. Terrific. Shanna've called. She could not come immediately because she was so working and not enough people had. Run I can not, do not I just use public transport. So wait. Hannah've written a letter, even had an hour!
eat in the evening then Chinese, and the same still at last in peace to the Internet ...


summary, was the word that is no longer in the LJ-Cut can because I used rich text mode and not just by look ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment