Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sell Used Manga Toronto

"Handicapped-parking is full" & Enrollment

Yesterday (08/27/2007) Shanna and I were at the State Fair.

So we got out just before that Seniorday and "Potato and Carrot-day.

are against us and set off at approximately 12:45 12:15 we were there.

We have at the beginning completed a bet, who photographed the majority of seniors in an image. The winner gets Starbucks issued. xD

are gone Then we park and that was so funny. The one type to another cries "Handicapped-parking is full." We had to laugh Sun

paid $ 10 admission for each first and then been surprised. That was more like a fairground. Yeah but you had to pay extra for everything. Then the animals. First of all just sheep, lots of sheep, sheep everywhere. Some of which were just shaved or were just stupid in their grid and so on, some had full neck cool ^ ^

Then there were horses.

[irony] All animals I've never seen in my life [/ Animals] (I just do not get up on animals, so I was not so thrilled by the whole)

Then there was "the smallest horse in the world" that there is way to funny 80 million times around the world (but I had to pay to see it).

distance running, and then pigs, normal swine, and any fat, giant pigs. And then goats. [Irony] I am dying of excitement. [/ Irony]

We go to the "Miracle of life", so how can it's the name may suggest, since all the mothers were with their children, including chickens, ducks, turkeys, Cows, sheep, goats, pigs, donkeys and that was it, I think.

After we were done because we're out and into the next building. This time

rabbits and chickens and all sorts of birds, including pigeons.

then wanted Shanna still see the "Butter Cow, first-time. At some point, finally found, she was enttäsucht because the cow was behind glass.

have then I found a booth with bread, real bread. Happy ^ ^

So I then put that bread has been eaten. But would have been too expensive to buy, buy me bread when I am on Friday in Frankenmuth.

If then also went back and that was my state fair experience.

Btw, I won, I had the most seniors on an image.



have had today was at my school "Enrollment". So you should get his Stunenplan and everything.

We came in and had the first station. There, we had to submit the completed form (one time we had to sign that I deal carefully with the internet and blah. Then another piece of paper with the person to be contacted in an emergency and there are fast.)

Then the next station. I forgot what they did, I believe nothing. Have such a stamp To get after having looked through my things.

had at station 3 I have to pay anything. So Yearbook and everything else.

next stop should it be any piece of paper that can be used to the next station. Well I was wrong. But suddenly I was senior, but I can not be a senior. So we had to ask everything. The Assistant Principal

has helped us further and then I was also asked if I wanted to stay for senior, but I could not attend the graduation. Why should I be senior? Would then only pay more and I did not then. I would of course do it can and hope that I end up still the Graduation get. Then I needed my Bussachen because that was not listed because I have so classified as a senior. The Assistant Principal has been answered laaaaaaaaaaaangen Wait for everything and now I know how I'm going Monday, but not all the other days of the Schuljahrers because I drive since, according to Cousino and not by Mott. Well I will find out Monday.

So we go back to the station where we were before. This time there was a long line, but why should I hire me again. So go ahead, all are dealt and the next station. ID Pictures, Yearbook Pictures, and buy-out dead Pictures. Note given, adjusted for the pictures. Picture made. Id get.

next stop. And it was the next station, then a lanyard for the ID card and a calendar. They had to look for me first was, indeed now junior, but was still widely mentioned as a senior.

Eventually found. The last station. * Drumroll * Schedule pick. But what is to this end * drum roll * The son was abruptly changed. 'm Still the old, but I need American Government and History for a year (and since this is only with history ...), I had maths only half a year.

We are looking for Barbara Rachko. But first talk with Officer Fillimon because that is really nice. He is with us then to Barb and We have clarified that. Now governs the Monday and I am to her. When that was resolved Officer Fillimon has shown me the school and how it works with the loosening and given a map of the school. The Locker

go as that in Germany on, so should be no problem. The school is huge. Really huge. And my happiness. My Locker is at one end of the school and almost all my other subjects in the other end (not containing American government, but that will change so xD). I will not make my books to get, but I must also take no backpack through the school building. Juhu. We'll see how I do it.

That's from the school.

Later we went to the Crime Lab and get have a personal guide. Was cool, everything was explained in detail. I was also seen in the weapons room and got the Bomb Squad matters. Was great. xD The work in the Crime Lab is specialized in drug analysis, but also make a lot of other things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment