Saturday, August 4, 2007

What Are The Reasons For Addiction

Orientation

First.
Then we had time for us. And we're back to the Internet.
then get to your room and documents.
Then we went to our group and were as in everything (food, etc.) again the last.
But we were on time.
We share and back along with two others and suddenly the supervisor of Mississippi, grabbed me and put me in the first row.
back then was further cleaned up and filled the gaps.
These were a total of 3 caregivers and they told us a lot about their tasks.
between she asked us what and such.
And when going out got any sweets and the Mississippi-aunt gave me first thank for their cooperation. I would have been wonderful. Mucus, because it's not really true. I I once gelabert garbage and said something very obvious. No matter.
Then it went into the next room.
For Teen Panel. There were
Becky (17), Chrysalin (15) and Pablo (18 or so. Is grad in college).
We should ask questions, but did not. In between came into place, two questions and was good.
some point the question came to parties. Before she wanted to tell and what we should tell us something about parties in Germany. However, at home when we have storm-free.
speak no wish we were pretty quiet anyway.
And then Becky said they would choose a boy who was told Pablo and then a girl.
Joa the guy told something and then came of Pablo.
"I pick the girl in the back. In the middle. "Shocked. I should tell you something. I considered and then came the row in front of just a "Thou shalt say" Oh, really. "
I told what to come for friends, alcohol is drunk and listening to music.
but I have no idea. That was just to hear what they wanted and was good.
Eventually we were there and ready should the next room.
there with the black group together (or the green oh no idea).
We were seeeeeeeehr long told what and when we were finished there we went to our rooms and get things off to New York.
Since I do not trust anyone, especially not cleaning staff I brought my laptop.
waiting arrived half an hour in New York it was anyway offense at the voice of the guide and happy to come in the heat.
We first went to the Empire State Building and had an escalator to the top. Queues. Hand baggage. I pack my backpack
in such a case and then there was only "Laptop" Shit. I forgot nrauszuholen. I get him out and suddenly stood keienr more. I pack it back on and then came "Where is he laptop" I hol ihn wieder raus und er kam durch die
Kontrolle.
Ich bekomm ihn wieder und die Betreuer „Why do you have your laptop with you? You can leave it in the bus,“ Ne danke. Ich traue doch auch keinen Busfahrern xD
Nach der Gepäckkontrolle ging es dann an das noch längere Anstehen für die Aufzüge. Das war echt krass.
Irgendwann ging es dann in den Aufzug. Stockwerk 80.
Und da konnte man dann ein Foto machen.
Joa danach standen wir wieder an für den nächsten Aufzug. Ein Typ wollte uns Audio Guides andrehen, aber ne danke. Wir unterhielten uns. Und irgendwann konnten wir dann in den Aufzug. 6 Stockwerke höher und wir waren da. Alles gesehen thousands of photos taken ( http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x199/one_year_abroad/ ).
Then it went down. 6 floors run (because we did not have to wait's pleasure).
Then we could look at our picture, buy it for $ 10. If we were not. (Have seen it later on the website. Could not save. Made in a complicated way, but this watermark. But it was no xD).
Waiting for the elevator. Meanwhile, my backpack was assessed by caregivers. Raised and asked surprised "What have you in there?" "A laptop" "ehy did not you leave it at the bus?" "Because I love my laptop." Yeah, I trust the bus drivers still do not.
Then it went down. And what else we had to wait.
I had to share a bus with a group so blue and black. Green and Red groups were already on their way to their bus.
Well we stood there for a while. A long while.
Then we were in the direction of the bus. However, our guide (the umbrella "Follow the umbrella) made a different decision. We had to wait again.
Well then we were on the bus and went to China Town.
It stinks since so abnormal. Everywhere there are fish and crabs, and then it is so hot and iiiieh. Have
Postcards purchased. I, of course, far too little. Well here get more of them. does not get any one from NY.
Then we have I \u0026lt;3 NY - bought shirts. 6 pieces for $ 10. Normal price was kind of 4 for $ 10. We wanted to act even more. But we could not translate our German arguments. I had at the box office even once to ask. The would have been determined Rutner. Too late, too late ^ ^
Then went with our small group consisting of 6 people to Little Italy.
Total number of restaurants. And every "Come on. Give it a try. "Blah blah blah.
Later the way back to the bus and then came back.
"Come inside. Give it a try. "
I look at the on and only my" Sure. If I'll get it for free. "His comment was" Yes, why not "WTF. If I had time, I would have accepted this offer. xD
Connecting to the Seaport down to eat.
's case was to go out for every 3 vouchers. One's for dinner, one for dessert and one for discounts (unimportant part).
We brought pizza with a Pepsi and then another 3 cookies at Subway. The shcmeckten me but not because the are not as nice soft XD
Have they tried to get rid of the bus, but the wanted no.
said Eventually Melanie (Betreurin) we would steal the last cookie and caregivers to have already considered attack us. I've given my her, she was glad to have attacked no one and all was well. They had two cookies from me and Sebastian has taken a chance and its also got rid of xD
(Oh btw the ice have brought some of the vouchers. It should taste the puke).
Then we went on to Time Square.
We had 45 minutes. Of this I was half an hour at the Hard Rock Cafe. Very cool there. The Guitar Wall is love xD
Joa then we are down to Broadway and Billabong. Pigs expensive.
further down pictures taken. Spiderman made and looked at the clock. Another 10 minutes and we had all the way back. Not even been to Starbucks. It was the other side of the street directly opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Mourning.
Well on the bus. Everyone was on time. Who was missing? The maintainers of AYA. Melanie just said "Typical. They come in all too late. "What can I sign Sun XD
It was 21.00 clock, everything was dark and we drove back to the hotel.
Was a very fun ride.
then arrived at the hotel we learned from our flights and got our things again.
I should depart from the hotel at 5.00 clock not to miss my flight. And it should be 10 to fly with me or something.
Then it went into the room. We wanted a shower. However, we did not shower. WTF.
Lisa just stood there with a towel and Caro and I went down to reception to ask.
course, I was babbling again. Next to it stood
the engineering type, and said he would come up. Carolyn and I race up the stairs to modest Lisa to say she should get dressed or anything else to do. She is in the towel until after 301gerannt room to shower there.
Shortly after the engineering type and looked at everything. Lisa was already finished with a shower and came back inside.
Then I should go to the bathroom and the guy told me that he would do it tomorrow morning. It would take two hours and blah. He gave me a wrench, and told me how this works. very funny xD
Well Had he walked away. And I wanted to go first to write mails.
I go down and so what? Standing there on the 4th and say it would be.
Full surprised I ask why, and thought that only want to earn the money any more. Super.
Well Leave nothing to mail. A bit of babble on those and again.
I go shower. It was really entertaining. Hab halt never showered with a screwdriver.
When I was finished Caro is gone then shower.
We still have what looked CNN. Because look at the CSI did not.
In Minnesota, more specifically in Minneapolis a bridge over the Mississippi River collapsed. 7 dead and 60 injured or something. Very stark. sleep
Well then placed against half past eleven. Lisa had to drive off after only 3:30 on the rise, an increase of 2.30. I lay still until I know when awake in bed. Faith until as 0.30.
am and then got together with Lisa ...
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment