Quote of the Day:
"That's a guy thing"
(thousands of times by Shanna's father no matter what was grilling is a guy thing, stick to the window and drool fully is a guy thing - > based on the dogs and such), everything is a guy thing)
(thousands of times by Shanna's father no matter what was grilling is a guy thing, stick to the window and drool fully is a guy thing - > based on the dogs and such), everything is a guy thing)
Today was a Lazy Day. We went shopping at Target and have looked after a movie ("The Holiday").
Meanwhile, we ate macaroni with cheese sauce and bread in such a strange filled with cheese. Was quite tasty ...
Then we went to the Father, where I have to get
pool shown, and then have Noelle, Brittany, Shannon and I, "Sorry" played ...
some point there's then dinner, consisting of self-made hot dogs, self-made cheeseburgers, corn and stuff like that. Really tasted good.
Then we are home. Mark called, asked how's my go, said he is flying tomorrow for orientation and said that he is calling when he's back ...
Now I sit here on the Internet, look remotely like something is, Shanna straight to bed and sometimes look when I go xD
(Wednesday's go camping. Manmanman really with a tent and so (). I'm curious.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment