Saturday, August 4, 2007

Snl Nuni My Name Is Jeff

Detroit (03:08:07)

Yesterday we drove to Detroit's Downtown. Forecasts by
's ghetto. Were there really stop and look at some trash art, but that was postponed.
Then Detroit looked at. As a festival with food was good too. Was halt "Rips & (?) à Soul or so."
have eaten since we then connect and we went to the water and took a look at Canada. And we are
then went into the General Motors building because it has burned out and it was in there air conditioning.
Later we made a boat tour and so I've seen a lot of Detroit, but also a lot of Canada and the corner was soooooo beautiful. (BTW I was in Canadian waters xD).
Then we took the People Mover. Was also very funny.
evening we arrived. Pizza made warm and watched TV.
pictures I will upload tonight or tomorrow or something. Today we were an hour away from here to give us a baseball game view from the Minor League, followed by fireworks. Of which I'll be right there the images. I'm curious xD
(The entry is shorter. Wow)

0 comments:

Post a Comment