Wednesday - 08:08:07
went on Wednesday's release. First of Noelle and Brittany picked up and then drove two hours in the thumb (Michigan looks like a hand and if one breaks forth somewhere, you go in the thumb, the index finger or anywhere else) ...
counter 11.oo Clock we came at. There were already
Mary and Peter there, as they determine their Cottage is. Then there were Doug and Theresa with two of her children, Rachael (10) and Daniel (14). Moreover, even the grandchildren of Mary and Peter were there, namely, Kayla (12) and Bradin (8).
We are at some point down the beach in Harbor Beach.
The first thing was, I was a sucker.
Doug: "Stay on the bench"
Me "? Why"
Doug: "Just stay on the bunch"
I stand on the bench.
Doug: "Now put your arms on my shoulder."
Me: "Why?"
Theresa: "Just do it. It's nothing bad. He's just trouble. "
So I put my arms on his shoulder.
Doug: "Thank you I just wanted a pat on my back". Haha pun.
Because Brittany and I had no desire to go swimming (it was really windy and then get wet from the water. Ne thank you) I taught her a few German words.
I am like an idiot everywhere rumgelatscht: try "That's a tree / fence / database / grill / whatever" and she has to repeat it. That sounds so funny.
are some point we return to the other because there's selbstgegrillte hotdogs.
I was' a few more times ripped off by Doug and Theresa said each time just "do not care. This guy is trouble. "
then have a little time on the playground ^ ^
spent some point we are then back to the cottage. Along the way, Doug yelled out the window "We have got here Patricia, from Germany." And people just turned around and one has to read in the faces of "WTF". Which was then in between a couple of times by Doug and Peter screamed out the window. HAHA
And since then I've learned that we are asleep but not in the tent, but in the trailer.
We then went into the woods and have since been looking. In the end only had Noelle, Brittany, Bradin and I sat and the creek and Bradin told us a lot.
If at some point again.
Noelle, Brittany and I have made the trailer ready to sleep (Shanna slept in the car because she snores damn loud).
At some point we played wii, because Daniel has brought his. Then it
was dark and we have turned on the fire.
night we then went to my idea of the cemetery. So the children.
Bradin And at some point got scared because I've worn them and Brittany took her bicycle. (On that we put by all. "You're so nice." Jaja clear, even continuing, however.)
once ran through the graveyard and back again. Heading called Daniel then his father and spoke to a really deep and eerie voice, "I have your son and daughter" and hung up.
As we were arriving we were met by almost all adults. They thought it would be better than what happened, because Doug does not know the voice.
Well as ob
Erm we wanted to hear scary stories around the campfire. Well in the end we went to the cemetery and have since got horror stories. Were bad somehow ... But Peter has forgotten half, and Kayla, who was so annoying, the whole day has him constantly interrupted.
Then back to the fire.
sat clock until 3 am or so I am fire (the last was Shanna (gone by 2), Peter (2.30 clock), I (3 clock) and Mary still after me)
Thursday -. 9:08:07
belongings then slept until 8, and since no one wanted except Brittany, Noelle and I was awake and awaken us no one in the house we are to the stream in the forest and were talking and the forest to explore ^ ^
Then we are back after Also one hours back and since then Shanna was also awake.
We started Imagine iff-played. True very funny, even if I've lost (not even identify myself).
Joa were at some point then the others awake, it was breakfast and then we went to the trampoline.
However, I very briefly.
Irgendwan Daniel said to me, "American girls are weird, but German girls are awesome." Thank you for the flowers.
Have all the time eating Oreos, the parts containing taste great, and, well Doug all the time "You're eating Oreos all the time, you'll look like an Oreo when you do not stop it. But where do you have this box from, it's awesome "(It was a re-sealable packaging, and are just new and he did not know it yet)
" It's from Germany. Actually they are not called Oreos, Oreos they're called (German spoken) "
" The Germans are incredible. Why we do not have this? "
(he knew that it was not serious).
was one point were all talking about the Oreos, everywhere. And every time I should say Oreos in German ... Yeah
Btw every time I was told that my accent would be so nice, yes. Mmm.
lunch then we are all with the trailer to Port Austin went to the beach, but the way we have in Grindstone City made a stop and eat ice cream. It was really tasty.
on the beach are Brittany and I went to the playground.
some point I was tired and we went to the other.
They have now found out that there is a shower (on the Cottage are out of water). So, all in the shower, all except Brittany, Noelle, Shanna and me, "We go tomorrow anyway, thanks Shanna. My hair was, well, greasy, although I've taken a shower the day before, but so are my hair.
was on the beach are one thing man, he has a lot to babble a lot with us and as chance would have it, he knew German, yeah. But I had no desire to talk with him, am headed off to a short conversation ...
If then the way to White Rock moved back to Cottage (30-45 minutes, n).
Dort brauchten wir Feuerholz, also sind alle in den Wald und haben Holz geschleppt.
Abends ist Peter dann losgefahren um Donavan (2) abzuholen, der ist so süß.
Dann sind wir ans Feuer und ich bin gegen 2.30 Uhr ins Bett gegangen. Wieder als eine der letzten, aber diesmal waren mehr am Feuer.
Freitag – 10.08.07
Nach dem Frühstück wollten wir gehen, but as Shanna has found out that Jennifer wanted to come with their nieces Ravin (12) and Sabrinna (10). And Ravin times Noelle's best friend was, but have moved away 3 years ago.
the day, have Brittany, Bradin Horse and I played something.
So throw horseshoes around a stick ...
Somehow we were all bad. Really, but the parts were also difficult (Bradin had extra light, but still. I had the hardest. But if you thought about how much power has an 8-year-old, and how much Brittany and how much I was quite fair )
have then stopped and we wanted Bogee or how to play the writes. Noelle wanted to play with, so have we to 4 played.
Noelle and I were a team, and Brittany and Bradin.
Well, it was eventually 7-2 for Noelle and me, but the game went 10-8 for the others out ^ ^
about 15.00 clock is Doug, Theresa, Daniel and Rachel down.
are then Brittany and I went into the woods, talked a lot. Brittany told me that she has many friends and they in grade school and middle school was bullied a lot because one of her legs is shorter.
are some point we came back and then also with Jennifer and her nieces. The
had to go before later Cheeseburger Festival (Cheeseburger in Caseville) are about 18.00 clock
Jennifer, Ravin, Sabrinna, Shanna, Noelle, Brittany, Bradin and I went to Caseville
was about an hour.
There has almost everyone has some nutty hat, or just a Strohut and Hawaiian shirts worn.
I was very happy about it because you have not seen so my greasy hair.
We then ran as long and have eaten elephant ears that are real tasty stuff irgendso a pastry with cinnamon and sugar.
Erm we have eaten, I ordered me a cheeseburger, and finally we were on a cheeseburger festival. But having tasted crappy so outrageous, that's not there.
to Never again a cheeseburgers cheeseburger festival.
Then we are back.
Were so against 23.o0 Clock back. Outside, we met
to "Uncle" Pat, he greeted us and stuff. Then we went inside.
Inside were his son (Patrick) Cody (16) and his friend Marshall of Marsh Mallow (almost 16).
I wanted in the dark in the forest. Question therefore Brittany if she wants to. We go into the woods and only I had a flashlight, but that's the point. Suddenly we run
Noelle, Bradin, Cody and Marshall behind. Wanted to go too.
well and good, but nobody had a flashlight. No matter. We
in the forest. Real dark, but so cool. Bradin gets wiedermal afraid, I hug and try not to fall.
Then there was across the creek such a fat tree. I'm trying to climb over it in the arm with Bradin. Well become nothing out there. 've Plunked down the length. Well. The next Tree Cody has kept them and waited until I was over there and I heard (as it sounds).
some point we're back. Each has taken what wood for the fire, but me, I had Bradin.
Because no desire had once again looking at the forest and wood are gone now, Pat and Peter Wood.
was around midnight then started the fire.
I went before a shower, because that no longer really was. (Shanna, Noelle and Brittany wanted to wait at home).
Well after the fire, and somehow sat full only slightly. The others have eaten.
Then came some point and I sat next to Kayla and Marshall.
Marshall told stories. Cody has written all the time somebody SMS. And yes
was somehow boring.
Marshall and I will then forward before the house, because he has sought all along the Big Dipper (also the big car), but oh well one day I told him then said that Bradin and I have seen him. Blah blah blah ... So
seen forward Dipper and then the little search.
He told a lot (now I know all about Cody, Brian is any, so here is some Eva and Cody, and yes he likes Eva, and she talks out of kindness to him, but he wants nothing and blah).
If the fire after a while. Almost all are gone in time. There were only
Shanna, Mary, Peter, and Pat there.
Pat has tried to grill a sausage, she did not want to keep all the time.
is fallen into the fire and was full of ashes, and what was. He ate it.
Well Pat has been a little drunk and was talking a lot of garbage (although he has before).
Marshall needed a blanket and a cushion for the tent.
So Cody and he wanted to sleep in the trailer, but since we stayed longer than planned, they had to make do with the tree house. The
but wanted Ravin and Noelle. So they were in the tent degraded.
they had to sleep there on the ground, because it was found during inflation of air mattresses that have the holes. Haha. If
then things get gone (because I do not stay sitting by the fire and talk to the adults wanted to like the other nights).
have brought things into the tent. Cody has slept like a rock.
And we again entertained. Well about 4 or 5 clock I went to sleep then.
Saturday - 11.08.07
got up around 8:30 clock. This time
But someone was already awake, namely Donavan, Peter and Marshall.
Peter said they are all on since . Wow.
Well Peter has laid down again, he just got up because Donavan (which is in fact owned by his grandfather).
have then watched Simpsons.
wanted to go to the breakfast, which then was 13.00 clock. Well done
was not much in time, because Cody, Bridan have slept until 12 or so. And Marshall is eingepennt on the couch and Peter has slept so well and the others were tired and joa.
That was the day. Yes had 2 hours before travel.
evening are Shanna and I then went to an American food to cook restaurant (not fast food, so not really ... somehow), because they did not want.
I've ordered a cheeseburger, because I have a better time in the United States wanted.
He was a great, richly documented, not like the Mecke parts. But really really greasy.
Sunday - 12:08:07
created Myspace page.
shoes purchased. Two pairs of Chucks
(low) for $ 40 total.
from discounters.
A pair of $ 25, however, was in the newspaper a $ 10 gift certificate.
Way too much. Sorry.
pictures I have to upload as many, let's see when. ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment