as I said then got up at 2:30 with Lisa.
Have helped her with her suitcase and waited bottom. Meanwhile, we see crawling on a massage chair is a cockroach. So disgusting.
I did not want to sit.
Then said the guy who sat next to it. "Perhaps they were even in bed ..." mmmmh tasty ... I'm still left with the bus when he came back and I helped with the case.
Joa then into the room. Caro made alive (I was really quiet). And we then have until I'm gone. An hour or more talking (you had to start first at 7:30.)
then drove to the airport and waited there until we finally were allowed to do to wait.
Eventually we were allowed. Luggage plugged in, and up to Detroit Wayne County checked through (Too bad that I wanted to go to Detroit Metro. Was first rather irritated).
then waited for the others to go to the security checks.
So we go there and had to wait again. This time out
laptop retrieved directly. Everything is stored and then we were also asked to take off their shoes. Also cool.
Then we sat and waited for our flight. I've got what at Starbucks and read the book "*******".
was really sweet and all, but really depressing. Hab's only read up to half.
wait Then, after 2 hours we were on the plane.
I sat next to Michael in the back row of the window.
After we got to drink what he thought about his coke, because the table was really wrong. Very funny.
Well after 2 hours and 36 minutes arrived in Chicago. All approved. Had to hold another in a terminal.
However, I then waited with two of them had to go to Dallas. Did another 40 minutes or so longer than me, even if that were not in Terminal 1 C, but Terminal 1 B, they have been waiting for.
Joa the 3 hours until my flight pretty well gone by then (I've played chess and failed miserably. But yes, the times at the club or so made. Was definitely better than me by miles.).
Well at some point demand to my gate and since then I have what it first with Detroit and Detroit Metro Wayne County on the first calmed me ha xD
Well my flight was 30 minutes or so late and I had to stop at AYA call.
did not miss the the two naturally as I speak English. xD
After the call, the then walked her to her gate and oh well.
I could wait. If a couple of times angela bert and whether the flight would be. (Because of the delay and had indeed disappeared from the scoreboard anyway. Why has no one on the fats looked directly at the gate?)
Eventually I was allowed in and it has an older couple from Canada down beside me. They were very interested and have a lot of me talking to me. This led to the 1 hour and 10 minute flight around rapidly.
then arrived. On the baggage carousel. Since there stood my host mother, Noelle, and my supervisor.
Shanna came up to me and hugged me. I was much in demand.
Oh I should mention. Noelle had such a hat on with the American flag and a sign was on the "Welcome Patricia" undundund with the U.S. flag. Have a photo of it. Well then wait
's luggage. Long wait. Mark has told me that Lisa has him as a supervisor and so and one of her suitcase is gone, because they have him checked over Chicago (However, it is flown over Washington. However, it should arrive in the evening).
Well all the baggage was an out and both my bags were not there. I was shocked like woah.
Well that came with an earlier plane and were therefore not included.
They stood with others at the edge xD
then had my luggage parts show and she was allowed to take.
Then it went in the direction of Warren.
maintenance stop. First it was in the wrong direction and was later corrected and the way we drove towards Warren.
Well, we have discontinued Noelle at home. I was so tired, but then I have to clean. 'm Brittany, the father and the stepmother said hello and then we went to Warren.
This house smells really good ^ ^
And my room was well decorated, great everything really.
get belongings sweet gifts.
two such teddy bears, a U.S. flag, with a key, a USA-duck and so baked stuff. Once a house with "Welcome" on it, then a USA flag and then a figure with Patricia on it.
Joa I was shown everything. Ate pizza and I have my bags unpacked.
Well at some point I then went to sleep. However, I have before or on the phone with my father shortly after I arrived. Were all very shocked because I had not really stop reported (I've sent an email, the only of his work and he ha not read xD) breakfast
0 comments:
Post a Comment