Friday, 17/08/2007
In the evening we wanted to bowl . Go ; ;
However, it does not not really. ; ;
It was such a kind of charity bowling, organized by friends of Shanna. It should start around 19:00 clock. Fair enough.
they gave me the night before saying it. At 18.50 she tells me then that we go until about 20.00 clock, that would be no problem. Okay, in the end we were there at 22.30 clock. And what was it? Tues
E of course, were already finished with bowling. We stood there then, she has to chat with friends. I became so shall they knew and presented at the Sexiest was the sister of Terry (the organizer).
sister: "Which school will you attend?"
I ". Mott"
sister: "I'm sorry. I graduated there. "
Terry:" Do not scare her ... "
sister:" But it's true
Yay for my new school!.
belongings but totally get many gifts. So that's free stuff, but oh well. Thousands of Perfume, a T-shirt, a puzzle, a bracelet (not free, but I've got), and any comic trailer.
Saturday, 08/18/2007
There, we wanted to Mark, take my Coordinator. Lots of old cars, horny cars were there. It was extremely hot, although I am not at all interested in cars. So who are really crazy. The whole family sat all day by the roadside and has watched cars, I would actually be an extremely boring. That's why I'm with Ellen, another German, is on the mark for the year, on the move was, after we have made a small tour in Marks old car. We have maintained all the time. Was very cool that day.
Sunday, 08/19/2007
The 4 ½ hours went by quickly. ; ; ;
checked in the hotel and shortly afterwards searched the starting point of Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours. After some difficulties found (which were really a shitty directions). But it has really paid off. So we took the boat into the rapids and it was really awesome. It was wet, but it was not just a bit peculiar really soaked soaked. Super cool. There were rapids, which actually may not be driven, because they are so strong. They have the name "Devils Hole Rapids" deserves genuine.
So if anyone even goes to Niagara Falls, then do with this tour. It is really worth extreme ( http://www.whirlpooljet.com/ ). ; ;
After this tour we are moving into the hotel around us. ;
moved finished we then went towards cases. Photos made.
eat them. At the Hard Rock Café. Delicious. I really wanted to buy a T-shirt, but then I've changed her mind because I would never really wear it ... Then we went to Hershey. Have I bought anything. At some point, the fireworks should start over Niagara Falls. We went down to the Niagara Falls. Was extremely crowded. The fireworks started at some point, have only seen the fireworks, but not to the falls. But no matter. Then Clifton Hill then up. There I was in a wax museum (which has thousands. Movieland, Louis Tussauds, Criminal anything, Rock Legends). I was in Rock Legends. So have run away. been paid $ 20 and disappointed. The stupid figures were behind glass, and a few poorly done.
then wanted in Movieland. I then for Shanna pay for another. But before that question if the figures are behind glass or not. Movieland was great. So the figures were mostly done better and so on. So I liked it better. Then Shanna wanted to go back to the hotel. Holt says the card out and out long. 10 minutes gone it says that he does not know where we are. I look at that and ask what for on the card, but they've looked. Their answer was that yes they had no idea and blah. I look at the map and see that it is only a small part. So if we would have gone directly to the right path, would be part of the plan was. But oh well. I then examined the most logical way and try to get things that I can remember (Hilton, etc.). Shanna follows me like a child and is full of pissed off. Yes, as far as they must run (total of 20 minutes. Than. And it was your fault). Then I see the right way and tell her we would have less. She looks at me and want of principle can not. No idea what that was. I still go in the direction. Because I see her face could not depressing, and they follow me. Once they said then that it was interesting to see another part. WTF is this supposed to. No matter.
Monday, 08/21/2007
We buy the ticket for the People Mover gone and could thus leave the car and us to move from one place to another.
First, we are the Butterfly Conservatory, because it is covered. ;
Was very cool, because really it was beautiful butterflies. ;
After the Conservatory, we went to Niagara Falls because I use the "Journey Behind the Falls" wanted to make. The next tour but could only take place in 1 ½ hours. We are still running around what, to the falls. Soaked declined. The photos have not become too good, but sometimes you go. Then we have for the "Journey Behind the Falls" made. It was really awesome. At first I was disappointed because it is only in a corridor and has seen water. Wow. But you could also go on as a viewing platform and then see the falls from the side. Was very cool. But wet because it has been raining and windy anyway's it. Then
Ginger's still under Souvenir City and then towards Warren. Clock at 22.00 we were "at home".
0 comments:
Post a Comment